Powered By Blogger

so cute, ryt?!

so cute, ryt?!
reali CUTE!!! =p

Saturday, June 13, 2009

special edition! hahahahaha... farewell! tc... MUAH! :)

hey...
busy packin 4 holidae :)
2morrow will b leaving- 14-24 june!
10 daes hahahaha
will b goin 2 my kampoooong, my aunt's house at kl n langkawiiiiiii
so bb pple
cn juz tag all u want 2 keep my blog alive![hinting hasinah, mary, insyira n roxy!]
[[[since yun ping went holidae until 16th! but u muz tag when u come bac 2 s'pore, k? :) ]]]
well, i dunno if my mum or sis will bring any of their lappies
but i hope i cn use my couz's lappie when at her hse!
so i shld b able 2 update la...
but dont keep ur hopes up high! :P
hahahahaha
farewell, pple :)
Happy faces :)
Excited faces ;#
hahahahaha[special!] :HaHaHaHaHa
LOVE, Atikah :D

No comments:

Post a Comment