Powered By Blogger

so cute, ryt?!

so cute, ryt?!
reali CUTE!!! =p

Monday, June 8, 2009

RANDOM (;

okay...
dis mssg was from ruth dat i recieved some time ago...
i think it encouraged me 2 not b vvv upset wif my results n juz continue doin my best??
thnx ruth! :)

Pick urself up and move forward.
Dont ever look back and start anew.
You may have succeeded or failed but that's the past.
Stand up and continue your life.
Dont get overconfident if you had succeeded and dont get disheartened if you had failed.
Forget about it and begin with the end in mind.
Hope this helps. Forward this to all your friends if you care.




aww... so touchin :)
well, at least it has SOME effect on me ;)

btw, my mum is gonna buy a new lappie?!
4 herself n not 4 me?!
somethin wrong somewhere?!
find out prob in de next post... :)

Happy faces :)
Atikah

No comments:

Post a Comment